Applicants for this visa need to be nominated by the state or territory government, but this permanent visa has no limitations on the applicant’s work and location.
Applicants for this visa need to be nominated by the state or territory government, but this permanent visa has no limitations on the applicant’s work and location. A nominated occupation on both Department of Home Affairs general skilled occupation list and state unique occupation list is also needed.
Different states have different requirements and occupation lists, but the universal rule is that the government needs to see your commitment to that state and your ability to settle in that state. Generally, if you can meet one or more of the following requirements, you are likely to be nominated:
Although the nomination requirements are different for various states, the application procedure is all the same:
1. Apply for a skill assessment and get an outcome first. The nominated occupations should be same as the skill assessment outcome letter.
2. Enter the points tested system by creating an EOI (express of interest) account on the Skillselect system. And select subclass 190 on the EOI.
3. For some states, applicants need to create an additional EOI on the state internal system.
4. Submit additional documents to state nomination office to finalize the nomination application.
5. Once the visa Nomination is approved, the invitation letter sent from SkillSelect system.
6. Use invitation letter to lodge 190 visa formally.
7. The 190 visa is grant.
Step 2 and 3 are usually the most challenging part for most 190 visa applicants, as the visa nomination requirements are dynamic and full of changes. The same applicant might never be able to meet requirements in Victoria but can easily get Queensland state visa nomination.
EZOZ Migration is an expert on this system, our large number of 190-visa clients give us sufficient data and information. We can make a strategic application plan for you and check your circumstances against every state requirement in Australia. So, you can easily choose the most cost-effective and quickest state to apply their nominations.
Come and book a free 15-minute tailored consultation with EZOZ Migration today and secure your 190 place tomorrow.