Australian Child Visa

An Australian Child Visa can let children of eligible parents move to Australia permanently to reunite with their family. The parents need to sponsor their children to apply for a child visa.

Australian Child visa

Australian child visa can let children of eligible parents to move to Australia permanently and achieve family reunion.

EZOZ Migration has summarized some child visa facts that people commonly misunderstand:

1. Parenting sponsors do not have to be Australian citizens, permanent residents, and eligible New Zealand citizens to sponsor children. If parents are holding the partner visa to Australia, namely Partner (Provisional) Visa (subclass 309) or Partner Visa (subclass 820), the child can still apply and move to Australia.

2. Most people think, if applicants are above 18 years, they will lose the chance to apply for a child visa. However, that’s not true. Instead, if applicants are between 18 years and 25 years, they can still apply for a child visa. In some circumstances, it is also possible for applicants over 25 years with a disability to apply.

3. When applying for a Child Visa, applicants do not have to be the sponsor’s biological children. Sometimes, an adopted child or stepchild can also meet the child visa requirements.

Come and book a free 15-minute free tailored consultation with us today. We will help to check your children’s visa application eligibility requirements at no cost!

If you have an enquiry that relates to a particular visa:


Ready for your visa assessment?